[Alberg30] Re: Spark Plugs

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jan 15 17:26:12 PST 2001

Scott,

I won't argue if you really want to replace it, but I think the
Atomic 4 is still a good engine.  There are advantages and
disadvantages wrt a diesel, but I've decided to stick with the
Atomic 4.

If you decide to keep it, you may want to join the Atomic 4
list.  Send a email to atomic4-list-help at sailnet.net for the
details.  If you decide not to keep it, don't just junk it.
You can at least sell it for parts.  Heck, I'm in need of an
exhaust manifold right now.  I'm rebuilding a replacement
Atomic 4 in the basement.

 - George [always one more project to do]

SCOTTLAW99 at aol.com wrote:

> THANKS GEORGE.
>
> MY RESTORATION PROJECT IS GETTING DOWN TO WHERE THE OLD A-4 WILL BE PULLED
> OUT SOON AND THE HARD DECISION ABOUT WHAT TO REPLACE IT WITH IS ON THE
> HORIZON.
>
> I APPRECIATE THE INFORMATION AND HELP.
>
> THANKS,
>
> SCOTT BARKER
 |            The BT Global Challenge -- match racing in the Southern Ocean                |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |