[Alberg30] Alberg 30 For sale

Bobsprit at aol.com Bobsprit at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 10:19:04 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/19/01 8:19:33 AM Pacific Standard Time, cscully at mis.net
writes:

> Hello , I would like to know what shape the spars are in and if all of the
> standing and running rigging also must be replaced. What about winches ,
> ports, etc. ?
>
> Is the A-4 installed and plumbed or is is out of the boat ?

The A4 is installed. The standing rigging appears sound, but is of unknown
age. The deck appears solid. Hull is sound. Winches are working, but probably
should be taken apart. Ports are in good shape-no leaks last time I looked.
Spars are sound.
I'm going to get some pictures next week, unless someone buys her first. I'll
repost with link to pics.

Robert B
NY