[Alberg30] Re: Spark Plugs

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Jan 11 19:44:41 PST 2001

Scott,
Good Luck
The man who knows it all (in a good way):
Don Moyer    3000 Derry St. Harrisburg,Pa.
ph: 7175645748   fax 7175645760
As I understand it, he has limited himself to rebuilding services now. When
he was running the newsletter, he took phone calls readily. A wonderful
source of knowledge

He moved / sold his parts business to Featherman Enterprises
John Featherman   90 Walnut Dr. Wellsville,Pa. 17365
phone/fax 7174320601     E-mail     a4parts at epix.net
Featherman should sell the manual.

There are several other manuals available. I own the "yellow book".
Sorry, it's on board so I can't tell you anything about getting it. It's
very basic, good for doing tune-ups.
Honestly, I can't tell you what the final version of Moyer's book is like.
As I said, I was a subscriber and the newsletters went into a binder in a
specific order to make up the manual. Some newsletters were deleted but I'm
sure all the Meaty stuff is there. If you have some technical knowledge and
ability, go for it.