[Alberg30] Off Topic

Ibby El-Raheb elraheb at home.com
Mon Jul 2 15:11:19 PDT 2001

Hi All,

My apology, I know I am off topic! I know the sailing fraternity is a
helpful lot, so I am taking a chance not to be made to walk the plank.

A fellow in the area is selling a Buccaneer sailboat. I am interested
because in it is trailable. But I can not find much in the way of info on
this kind of boat. I also remember some discussion on this board about
stability data (i.e. how to asses the stability of a sailboat). So my
question is two folds:

1) Any opinion or info on this particular boat. I would like to sail it in
the summer on the great lakes and in the winter in Florida.

2) Where do I find resources to asses the stability of a sailboat.

Thanks

Ibby El-Raheb

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions.   Naguib Mahfouz

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |