[Alberg30] Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jul 2 20:34:19 PDT 2001

Is this the place: http://www.chesapeakebaybeachclub.com/
If so, I don't know anything about taxi service in Stevensville,
but there are motels around.  In Stevensville, Kent Manor Inn is
listed
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stp=y&stx=7737307&city=Stevensville&state=MD&country=us&slt=38.940201&sln=-76.335503&cs=5
and in Grasonville, there are several
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stx=7737307&stp=y&tab=B2C&city=Grasonville&state=MD&zip=&country=us&slt=38.950199&sln=-76.206497&cs=5

Stevensville is across the Bay Bridge from Annapolis.  September 29,
however, is the weekend of the Queenstown Race.  There should be a
whole bunch of Alberg 30's rafted up in Queenstown Creek, not too
far from Stevensville but, unfortunately, not easy to reach by land.

 - George

> George and Kathy White wrote:
>
> We our "Albergers" (Close Harmony # 637) from Nova Scotia, Canada and
> will be travelling (by car, sorry!) to attend a wedding and reception
> on September 29, 2001.  The reception is at the Chesapeake Bay Beach
> Club.  We are looking for reasonably priced accommodations not more
> than 15 or so minutes by taxi from the beach club.  Any suggestions?
>
> Will we be within sight of any A30's?
>
> We are looking forward to our visit to the sailing capital of the
> world!!
>

> George and Kathy White
>
> email: salty at ns.sympatico.ca
> Telephone: 902 893 1080
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |