[Alberg30] Re: Brit. Columbia Cruising

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Wed Jul 11 19:44:52 PDT 2001

Greetings, John,
    I'm based in Seattle and might be interested in a rendezvous in the San
Juans--  but prob. not till next spring.
    Did you attend the Alberg Rendezvous held  the end of  June in Port
Browning, North Pender Island?  I thought about it, but time didn't allow.
I would be most curious to meet other A30 people and see other boats.
    Where is your home port?

Cheers--
Randy Katz
randyk at bertschi.org

on 7/11/01 12:01 PM, public-list-request at alberg30.org at
public-list-request at alberg30.org wrote:

> From: "John Allen" <gallen at vcn.bc.ca>
> To: "Alberg30" <public-list at alberg30.org>
> Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:43:56 -0700
> Subject: [Alberg30] British Columbia, Canada
>
> Most of the chit-chat seems to be from the East coast.
>
> It would be great to take advantage of this gorgeous weather we are having
> in B.C. to compare notes with another A-30 at an anchorage in the Gulf
> Islands, perhaps Clam Bay?
>
> I've owned Skybird #522 since '83 so have made many mods but always looking
> for new ideas and solutions.

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |