[Alberg30] Engine heat

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Tue Jul 24 08:07:23 PDT 2001

I've thought about this too... a solution might be a solar fan vent in the
after lazerette hatch.  There is direct comunication between that
compartment and the engine space.  The slight negative pressure would
eliminate any possibility of odours in the cabin.  I have also thought about
gluing insulation to the ice-box bulkhead between it and the carb side of
the engine.  Care would be needed to make sure a hazard was not being
created.  I would have done these things, but, have I mentioned she is for
sale?

Cheers, Gord KC426 Surprise