[Alberg30] A30 for sale in Toronto

P.Renaud patricerenaud at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:33:00 PDT 2001

A30 1966 for sale now any reasonable offer will be accepted as we have to sell Zorba we posted it on the list for sale earlier interested buyer may send e-mail to me direct
patricerenaud at hotmail.com dont click on it just redo it on a new  message to be sent i will answer or call you if you leave me your phone # mine is 416-527-1438 and please just call if you are serious about buying the boat it can be paid in usd or cnd $$ the price is arround 25 000 $$cnd or 12 000 usd $$ OBO