Fw: [Alberg30] Going Aground

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun Jul 29 20:34:50 PDT 2001

I realized after reading my own writing that I made a misleading statement. Regarding last weekend at Great Kills, We (my wife and I) rafted up with three other boats from our club (Deep Creek Yacht Club). If that was you that sailed by close astern, that was me that yelled about joining the A30 Assn (from the deck of an Endeavor 37, of all places.). Chris did not attend our raft up, and belongs to Miramar Yacht Club. We did spend a few hours on this past Saturday, enjoying some wine and cheese in my cockpit, but we didn't raft up together yet.
Brian #497