[Alberg30] alberg questions

Ian MacIntosh jsirm20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:28:39 PDT 2001

Hello, I have been tidying up the engine compartment of my alberg 30,
"Wijnanda". I have noticed some unusual things, there are stringers
fiberglassed in behind the engine stringers that I assume used to support a
tank of either fuel or water, and perhaps the cockpit as well. Are there any
supports below your cockpit? also, my bilge has a sloped fiberglass bottom,
about 1' deep in the setee area, below the companionway I have a deep bilge
where my pump is, to the stern of this is about 9" or so shallower than the
center portion. what is this in the aft portion? concrete? thanks for the
help,
Ian MacIntosh

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |