[Alberg30] Off Topic

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Tue Jul 3 05:27:36 PDT 2001

I agree, not a great boat.  I once read that the most important attributes a
yacht can have are the ability to make ground to windward in a blow; and
look nice while you are rowing away from it.  The Buccaneer ain't pretty -
and could never be counted upon to haul you out of trouble in bad weather.
There is a trailerable boat that is better called the CS 22.  Another is the
famous Shark class of racers.  Sharks are the largest keelboat class in the
world -  some of them get used as cruisers.  I'd place the Shark over the CS
22

Gord Laco KC426