[Alberg30] mast winch handle

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Jul 12 05:54:10 PDT 2001

Ooh, that's a tough one.  I've known people to buy a pair of old
winches in an antique store just to get a winch handle.  I once
heard of a company that was making winch handles for the old
winches, but I never could come up with contact information.  It
seems like something any competent machinist could do, however.

Please let us know what solution you find.  This is an issue that
gets raised repeatedly.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |