[Alberg30] carburetor

Furey, Bill (CORP) bill.furey at corporate.ge.com
Mon Jul 16 11:17:11 PDT 2001

I have the same problem on an Atomic 4 with a realtively new facet(moyer's)
fuel pump.
The pump sems to flood the carb. If I run the pump prior to starting, & then
disconnect
rthe pump, the engine runs fine, until I connect the pump while the engione
is running
& it floods the carb & start to stall.

Can you give me Don Moyer's web site address?

Thks, W. Furey