[Alberg30] carburetor - Flooding

T. Kevin Blanc tkevinblanc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 15:31:56 PDT 2001

I agree. I've had this problem when my carb float
valve wasn't seating correctly - it was right after I
changed over to a new fuel pump. It began leaking out
the spark arrestor...

I drained the carb, sprayed the bejesus out of it with
carb cleaner, and everything was fine after that.

BTW, a dismounting and cleaning of the carb makes a
very big difference in performance. At least it did
for me.

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066