[Alberg30] Fishing

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:55:31 PDT 2001

I'm with David, I like to get up real early in the morning, sneak out in the
dinghy, with an ultra-light setup, and practice catch & release. I've done
quite a bit of trolling using #21 Tony spoons, and surgical eels and have
caught Blues and Rock Fish (Stripers), but generally we are sailing at the
wrong speed to be very productive.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067