[Alberg30] Fishing

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 24 07:42:23 PDT 2001

I fish from our boat quite often. We are in fresh water on Lake
Michigan. Mostly (all I) catch Lake Trout and Solomon. I troll with
large dipsie-diver and spoons and keep the boat moving at approx. 3.5
knots. I've lost alot of fish without a net... The net is almost the
most important piece of equipment