[Alberg30] Fishing

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 25 13:14:41 PDT 2001

A dipsi diver is a devise that drives the line down to a depth of about
35 feet. I think it is what you are asking about when you mention a down
haul devise?  It attaches to the end of the  line and then you attach a
6 foot leader and the your favorite spoon. A rather clean arrangement
for a sailor/ fisherman. Just caught a large steelhead with this
arrangement... yum-yum-eatem-up!