[Alberg30] Deadly heat in the stern Lazerette.

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Thu Jul 26 11:49:36 PDT 2001

The only reason that could happen, assuming you have an Atomic 4 and the
standard exhaust system is that you are getting insufficient, or no, cooling
water out the exhaust. Check your impeller and go from there, your engine is
likely in danger of overheating, as well as the obvious fire hazard.

You should be able to put your hand on the exhaust from the lift muffler
down stream to the exit. the only point that should be very hot is at the
flange exiting the manifold.

Cheers,

John