[Alberg30] alberg questions

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jul 30 19:24:33 PDT 2001

Ian,

You don't say what is the hull number of your boat, so I don't know
if you have a new or old style hull.  I can tell you that it was
common for a fuel tank to be mounted under the cockpit.  The cockpit
is supported by the cockpit locker bulkheads at the port and
starboard edges of the cockpit.

 - George

Ian MacIntosh wrote:

> Hello, I have been tidying up the engine compartment of my alberg 30,
> "Wijnanda". I have noticed some unusual things, there are stringers
> fiberglassed in behind the engine stringers that I assume used to support a
> tank of either fuel or water, and perhaps the cockpit as well. Are there any
> supports below your cockpit?
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |