[Alberg30] (no subject)

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 19:26:42 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/30/01 10:17:40 PM, gdinwiddie at min.net writes:

<< Welcome, Bill, to the Alberg 30 mailing list.  I hope we can entice
you to join the Association, too. >>

As the past owner of WILD ELF, I can vouch for Bill Burke as a True Mariner
who knows his stuff around all boats, commercial and pleasure.  I am sure
that Bill is too modest to tell you himself, but he is a former merchant
mariner who also has extensive bluewater cruising time with his family aboard
a trimaran.  He will provide you all with far more useful observations than I
ever did.

Thank you all for your help and your entertainment the past several years.  I
wish you all well.

Sanders McNew,
WILD ELF (emeritus),
New York, New York.
 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |