[Alberg30] Date of Manufacture

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Tue Jul 31 09:13:58 PDT 2001

Thank you.
I know this would help, and I had advised her to check that.

However, she can't get to the boat just now, so it has to be
guesswork until the surveyor goes.
At this point, just the year (probably 1967?) is going to be
sufficient to lead the insurer to demand a survey, I
suspect.
Many thanks
Marianne

"C.B. Currier" wrote:

>  Whitby used a very unique way of dating an numbering the
> boats... using a stamped number plate placed ust under the
> companion way. On the stamp will be a series of numbers
> and in most circumstances a whitby graphic. The numbers
> will be the size (30) the year (67) and the hull number
> (266).  so it looks like 3067266.  THis identifying
> information should eliminate the guess work.C.B.
> CurrierInfinity #306457Daybreak #3071258

Plan NOW for your 2002 summer getaway
by the shore of Georgian Bay.
A few weeks still available for late summer and
autumn colours 2001, at this quiet, idyllic retreat -
http://www.zeuter.com/~addvalue/