[Alberg30] alberg questions

Ian MacIntosh jsirm20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:54:47 PDT 2001

Hi, "Wijnanda" my Alberg 30, had a tragic past and has no Hull
Identification #. The registration has no # and I have not been able to find
one on the vessel. On the registration te year is a 74'. My cockpit lockers
have fiberglassed plywood bottoms at the same level as the cockpit floor, so
my cockpit doesent have as much support as I would like. does anyone else
have something in the aft portion of keel? thanks
Ian MacIntosh

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |