[Alberg30] Alberg 30 #426 For Sale

Bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Mon Jul 16 07:51:34 PDT 2001

Hi Gord,

I emailed you before,  just wondering if your boat is registered.

An accountant friend tells me that you do not have to register a boat and
can put off the sales tax until the boat is registered.

Did you get that wooden boat yet?

Do you have any pictures that you could send?

Could you give me your phone number, I'm on the freedom plan.

Thanks

Bob Crinion
Nova Scotia