[Alberg30] Atomic 4 Thermostat housing

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jun 4 14:48:13 PDT 2001

To anyone who needs one and has hesitated due to the over $100.00 price tag,  I have just opened my package from Featherman and recieved my BRAND NEW After Market Thermostat housing. It's beautiful, shiny, painted the correct color, has perfect threads, perfect locating lip, and a nice big fat strong bypass boss!!!
  When I called to confirm the order, I got the best news. It's an aftermarket item produced by Moyer/Featherman's connections and the cost is down to $75.00!!
Hmmm  maybe I should buy a second one, just to have in stock.
Brian