[Alberg30] Fuel Water Separator

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 11 05:11:07 PDT 2001

In a word, yes.  Racor seems to be the most popular/common, but there
are many other brands.  Make sure you get one labeled for inboard
gasoline use, and that you use proper grade of hose - not just gas line
hose from the auto parts or hardware store.  Also make sure you can get
to it to drain the water and/or change the element while the motor is
hot (not recommended procedure, but can be necessary in an emergency.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229