[Alberg30] gray marine manual

FINKENBERG, Lincoln LFINKENBERG at EMMETMARVIN.COM
Tue Jun 26 13:10:03 PDT 2001

	The gray marine manual pdf/scan file is in full color.  The file
would be MUCH smaller if it were scanned in black and white or gray scale
and at a dpi setting of 50 or 75.

	Breaking it up by chapter would need to be done when scanned.  I'm
not sure why permission would be needed if we can already post the entire
file. Also keep in mind this is for the benefit of gray marine owners,
persons who presumably own the manual. And I thought the author/owner was
gray marine and aren't they no longer in business?  I do know that Van Ness
sells a copy for $15, maybe they have the "rights" as an "authorized dealer"
but I really can't see the issue on a chapter by chapter format -- I've also
seen excerpts for the atomic 4 on the web.

	Was out all day Friday and Sunday and was fortunate enough not to
consult the manual a once......

	Gypsy #138, Oyster Bay
	Linc