[Alberg30] Help! Need foresail for Roller Furling

Hansen, Richard D. Jr. LTC OF-TF richard.hansen at saalt.army.mil
Tue Jun 26 15:30:59 PDT 2001

HELP!!  Any suggestions on where I can borrow, rent, or purchase a foresail
for furling system quickly for my relocation cruise on Alberg 30 #245 this
weekend.  Need to get one this Friday by noon.

Details:
Had roller furling installed at losing marina with apparent
miscommunications on sail.
Now have no foresail to make the York River to DC journey; not eager to fly
just mainsail.
I currently live in DC area and can drive to borrow, rent, or buy foresail.
Unfortunately, I don't have furling system model # until marina opens
tommorrow a.m.