[Alberg30] table top?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:27:36 PDT 2001

Which way do you mean centered - fore and aft, or side to side? The answer
is probably to allow for rotation room for the table top so it will clear
the bulk heads. Check also, the mount under the berth and you will notice
several notches so the table can be adjusted and 'locked' in the outboard
position. You can, as we have done, add additional notches to vary the
locking positions. I have never seen an A30, with original cushions, where
the cushions were notched for the table leg. All of the original cushions,
as far as I know, were straight and 'scrunched' around the leg. We corrected
this when we had new cushions made, since we wanted to keep the table.