[Alberg30] Alberg Auction CLASSIC ALBERG "35" SAILBOAT by PEARSON on EBAY

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Jun 5 10:06:54 PDT 2001

Clifford

The Alberg 35 is a good boat, though the draft is a bit of a
disadvantage in shallow places like the Chesapeake and Bahamas.
I wouldn't buy such a boat sight unseen, though, even at that
price.  The potential cost of fixing problems might be more
than the boat's worth.

My suggestion is to figure out what models of boat might
suit your needs.  All boats are a compromise.  What makes
a good boat depends on what you'll do with it.

Then you can search for a boat that meets your standards
for condition and price.  Be realistic about your ability
to fix up a project boat.

 - George

P.S.  Please turn off the CAPS-LOCK.  It's hard to read and
looks like you're shouting.

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |