[Alberg30] RE: Atomic4 to Yanmar 2GM20F

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Thu Jun 7 13:13:33 PDT 2001

Harlan, I have the Westerbeke M3 20B. As a power unit for the A30 it is
adequate but parts are expensive and replacing the dipstick is very very
difficult.Have you checked out the Westerbeke web site?
For anyone thinking of repowering I recommend "The Propellor Handbook" by
Dave Gerr.This book gives a lot of information on how to match a power unit
to a boat
Peter Amos
P.A.Amos at tesco.net

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |