[Alberg30] Yanmar Conversion

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:07:17 PDT 2001

Mike - regarding engine mount changes, It wasn't necessary to change the
engine mounts when I installed my Universal M4-30 and the Kubota engines
from North Carolina also use the same engine mounts as the A4.

Regarding the request for help - It would be helpful to know the year of
your Alberg and more specifics on the nature of the problems you are having.