[Alberg30] Fw: PHRF Ratings

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Jun 20 17:13:48 PDT 2001

I'm not sure where he got the numbers. I sail and race without a chute so
far. I've gotten pretty good at wing and winging it. So far in three years
of the racing I do, suprisingly, no one has popped a chute yet. Since I
don't own one, Ive never asked about it but there is nothing in the sailing/
racing instructions about not using one.
OBTW, Harold H who sent the 228 sails a Catalina 25 and somehow always wins
or places on corrected time.
Brian  #497