[Alberg30] Height of Alberg 30

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Jun 26 01:56:25 PDT 2001

I use an absolute minimum bridge clearance of 43 feet for mine. That should
just allow my radio antenna to barely clear at approx. 3 feet above physical
mast top. The bridge I routinely go under is at 55 feet and I don't even
think about it. Of course that 55 feet is the charted height which I think
is at mean higher high tide (or something like that)
Brian    #497