[Alberg30] toerails and bulkhead

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 13:02:45 PDT 2001

Charles - what year is your boat? There are some significant differences in
the toerail from the older and newer Albergs. This also applies to the
bulkhead, but from your description it sounds like the rot is up high and
outboard where the upper shroud chain plate is attached. Short of replacing
the entire bulkhead, you could cut out the rotten part and scarf in a new
section. Neither job sounds eazy, I haven't had the 'pleasure' of attempting
this repair.