[Alberg30] deck core

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Tue Jun 19 10:53:02 PDT 2001

mmmm, you're calling my bluff by asking me to be specific!

Well, I'd say that the thing to do is match the thickness of what was
already there.  You'll have easier transitions to areas you don't have to
gouge out, and of course the purpose of the core material is to hold the
upper and lower skins of the deck apart to make it stiff.

Gord