[Alberg30] Worldwide Radio Nets and Weather Resources

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sun Mar 4 20:21:45 PST 2001

I recently came across a wonderful information resource while reading the message board at liveaboards at yahoogroups.com . I requested and received permission from the author to share his work with our A30 association (and my yacht club newsletter). If anyone is planning any long range cruising, I suggest you at least review the following. There is a lot of good information here.
Brian         Free Spirit   A30  #497