[Alberg30] Spuds-n-stuff

Kimberly Chatfield phantomrose at ev1.net
Wed Mar 7 20:01:55 PST 2001

Couple comments:

1)  After hearing all this discussion about potato cannons and firing
contests, I'm kinda sorry I'm down in Galveston Bay far from the fun!  I'd
love to pit the Sorceress and her crew of mutinous dogs against the rest of
the fleet.

2)  As a chef, I am appalled at this deliberate waste of food.

3)  To make biodegradeable fins for the spuds, I suggest carrot slices
mounted in groves fastened with glucose syrup.  Cut the spuds into tumollies
for maximum accuracy.

4)  Nobody has suggested the use of eye protection.

5)  I assume that all participants will have false names and numbers on
their boats for the shoot off.

6)  DAMN THE POTATOES!   FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!!!!!

John

 |       Starting March 11--BT Global Challenge departs Sydney toward Cape Town            |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |