[Alberg30] propeller for knotmeter

Lorelei23 at aol.com Lorelei23 at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 11:52:48 PST 2001

I continue to have difficulty finding a replacement prop for my knotmeter.
An impossibility is more like it.  Most places respond as if I am requesting
something extraterresterial.  Unfortunately, the prop is so badly damaged, I
do not think the epoxy/tin repair method will work.

If my search continues to be unsuccessful, can anyone recommend a make or
model that I might replace the current system with?

The current knotmeter reads in kilometers, not nautical readings.  The former
boat owner told me it was of German origin.  I have looked all around but I
have not been able to find a name or model.    Would or could this be the
Sumlog that someone mentioned from Holland Marine in Canada?

Help please.        Lorelei