[Alberg30] Re: Trailer

Joyce Sousa jsss54 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:03:15 PST 2001

John,

I received your receipt, thank you for the quick response. Which weekend
would be good for you to meet for the trailer pick up? I am traveling on
4/6-4/12 other than that weekend any other Saturday/Sunday would be fine.
Note, there isn't any rush my Alberg is in storage at the yard.

Regards,
Stephen