[Alberg30] Archives

Miabarchet at aol.com Miabarchet at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 19:36:01 PST 2001

George,
Thanks for the hint about the mailing list archives. I wasn't aware the old
e-mail was available. I scrolled from January 2000 to the present in the old
list and all of the new list. I didn't find any articles about fresh water
cooling but there was info about engine flushout valves from Forespar.

Needless to say there was a lot of other great stuff I added to my own files.

One concern I have is I don't think I am receiving mail from the A30
Association list, just public-list. I could be wrong because I'm no computer
whiz. Please advise.

Thanks again to everyone who have shared their expertise so generously.
Jim Allocco
Barchetta Mia #565