[Alberg30] Mast Sheave

Jay Davenport saildriver at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:49:43 PST 2001

I removed the Main Halyard sheave from the top of Revolution's mast to have
it machined for 3/8" rope. It turns out that it isn't necessary.
Nonetheless, I am going to have a spare sheave made for me at a machine shop
& configured specifically for 3/8" rope. Pictures and description of the
sheave, and cost details can be seen at:

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/sheave/ropesheave.html

If anyone else is interested in having a sheave made up, let me know.

Jay Davenport
Revolution, #526
saildriver at hotmail.com

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |