[Alberg30] Boat Available in Middlle Chesapeake area

medjd3 medjd3 at gateway.net
Fri Mar 30 09:44:40 PST 2001

I have a Alberg 30 that I would like to sell or donate to charity as soon as
possible.  The boat has been ashore for about 6 years.  The marina where it
is stored is going out of business and I need to move it by the end of
April.  It has fairly extensive core softness on the deck and some other
less serious issues.  The engine was running well when it was hauled (but
has not been started since then) and the hull is sound.  If anyone out there
is seriously interested in buying a boat to rehabilitate or if you know of a
charity that would accept such a boat, please contact me directly by phone
or email.  The boat will probably have to be hauled or towed from the
marina, so those in the middle bay area might have a greater interest.  The
boat is currently in Shady Side , MD.

Jeff Dix, 703-922-7488 or medjd3 at gateway.net

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |