[Alberg30] binoculars

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Mar 5 08:47:59 PST 2001

Dan,

I don't know anything about optisan, but if you hop over to SailNet
at http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 you
can find some good Fujinon 7x50 Mariner binocs on sale for $120.
Just search for item FUJWP-XL

I think that's a really good buy for some excellent binoculars,
but if you want something cheaper, they've also got some
Tasco (item TAS2022BRZ) binoculars for $70.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Get a FREE knotmeter at http://www.alberg30.org/store/ |