[Alberg30] Potato cannon

John Shell Kim.Chatfield at ev1.net
Wed Mar 7 00:48:35 PST 2001

perhaps arming your crew with potato cannons and then putting them out on
trapezes would give the desired competitive edge to windward.  Knowing the
construction on modern boats a potato poses a serious threat to them,
whereas our hulls will make mashed potatoes!

I made one of those things in high school as a science project and i've
always wondered if anybody knows how to rifle a PVC barrel.

john

 | Get a FREE knotmeter at http://www.alberg30.org/store/ |