[Alberg30] Holding tanks

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:09:44 PST 2001

The fittings are welded in place and you need to be proficient at welding
polyethylene [or find someone who is] . I could not find ANYONE in the
Annapolis area that could do this. You are better to let the factory install
the fittings. The price seems high, when we did it about 5 years ago, I
ordered 23 tanks all the same. I am sure we got a volume discount and prices
were probably cheaper then and I ordered them wholesale and the cost was, as
I recall, $105 per tank. What's your boat #. I've installed lots of these,
maybe I can help with some advise.

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012