[Alberg30] Re:Head vent

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 22 05:54:32 PST 2001

Ay Lee... I've looked at those or very similar... I was just hoping to keep it a
matched set. I'm still looking for a used vent from the head overhead... have
cash!

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:

> Hey,
> I was just browsing through the Defender catalogue that came today.  They
> have a plastic dorade type ventilator that looks like it would be a good
> replacement, if needed.
>
> page 108 in 2001 catalogue. Plaxtimo dorade boxes, PL16932 and 3;two sizes,
> 87.95 and 103.95.
>
> Pricey, these........how much do you like to make your own stuff?     :)
> Lee
> Stargazer #255

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |