[Alberg30] Southerners

Marianne King-Wilson addvalue at zeuter.com
Thu Mar 22 17:06:36 PST 2001

Today Parry Sound has 22 inches of blue ice.  The icebreaker will be here in a few
days, and by mid-April it will all be gone.
In our garden, the tops of 2-foot high planters have just emerged through the
snow, and with 55 F. daytime temperature, the snow will continue to melt quickly.
The boat is still blocked behind an 8-foot snowbank which shows no signs of
melting.
Dreaming of summer, 20-knot winds and 80 degree days
Marianne King-Wilson
Windward 369
45 20 N   80 01 W