[Alberg30] RE: A NEW OWNER

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 05:00:12 PST 2001

Welcome Bob. What is you hull #? You say your boat is a 1978? The serial # on the stern or on the ID plate on the bridge deck will give you hull # identification. Also, you need to talk to George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net to join the association [beat you to it George]. The A30 Association has been around for 36 years. It is the oldest One Design racing/cruising association on the Chesapeake Bay. There are 250-260 members, some of whom have owned their boats for 35 years. Collectively this group knows everything there is to know about your boat. The association publishes a 10 page newsletter each month (The "Mainsheet") and a member handbook each year. We often have group purchases on everything from hats to engines. Many years ago the Association published a maintenance manual and a few years back George put out a revised version, which I believe are all sold. This is a completely volunteer organization, brought together by the love for the Alberg. Welcome

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012
(410) 544-9067 (Home)