[Alberg30] elementary aged kids and sailing

Matthew E Oster matteobeth at juno.com
Sun Mar 25 05:58:55 PST 2001

I've been looking to buy a sailboat and have decided on the A30.  I've 4
boys twins 5, 7 and 8.  I'm thinking the boat would be a great thing for
us to do together especially as they get older.  Can give me the skinny
on how kids this age do on the boat?  I was out on a test sail this
weekend and my oldest son came along.  He said he liked it and when I
asked him he said we should buy the boat.  He seemed kind of bored to me
and this was his first time on a sailboat.  The weather was rough and he
stayed below most of the way home.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |