[Alberg30] Self Steering System

Christos Katehis kriskate at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 25 07:21:25 PST 2001

I am excited about everyone's interest in Yves "Jean de Sud"
steering system. Below I have inserted the original e-mail
messages between me and him. He has indicated to me a discount on
the installation cost, however, I believe if we buy a few systems
together we may get a discount on the self steering system as
well.

Was out yesterday sailing in the Bay, 20-25, +  gusts recorded to
34, what a day! Was out for 6 hours. She kisses the sea with
passion.

Chris Katehis
#383 Pasadena MD